Concrete Staining & Repair
Residential property owners across Warner Robins, Lizella, Bollingbroke, Perry, Byron, Kathleen, Bonaire and Macon are now opting for this flooring solution in various areas of their home. Concrete floors are extremely resilient and all they require is some regular and basic maintenance to keep them looking as good as new.
Types of Concrete DamageHowever, there are times when this flooring suffers damage and we at Blue Sky Maintenance Solutions, LLC have seen different types of concrete damage such as:
- Cracks & other damage caused by moisture or freeze-thaw
- Denting caused by some heavy objects falling on garage floors
- Stains caused by chemicals in cleaning agents or ones caused by oil spills
- Scaling of the surface in colder temperatures – this is caused due to poor sealing or curing
We have the knowledge and the resources to handle all type of concrete slab repair. We are one of the most reputed concrete repair companies in the region and most residential owners prefer to hire our services for all their concrete staining and repair requirements.
About Concrete StainingThis is a very popular technique used to add to the attraction quotient of these surfaces. It is different from painting/coating. In the acid stain concrete process, acid stains (which are a mix of hydrochloric acid, metallic salt & water), are applied to the surface of the concrete floor. The chemical reaction that occurs with the lime in the surface, gives the flooring a very distinctive look. This process is also popularly referred to as acid staining.
However, it isn’t the acid which gives the concrete its final color. The oxidation which takes place between the metallic salts calcium in the concrete lends the surface its final finish. There are a number of benefits to opting for concrete floor stain, such as:
- Wide variety of designs - There are a vast array of coloring materials you can choose from such as water-based stains, color washes and saw-cutting techniques as well as solvent dyes. This gives us the scope to create stunning designs and finishes on the flooring in your home
- Easy maintenance - Concrete floors that have been repaired, stained and sealed to perfection require very little maintenance and you only need to regularly sweep and mop them to keep them look as good as new
Concrete Stained Floors - Other BenefitsThese floors are very versatile and are a suitable option for any part of your home. In addition to that, the surface repels mildew and moss as well as dust, which helps keep your home allergy-free. Concrete staining and concrete overlays are also very cost-effective floor surface options. For more information about any of our services fill out our contact form and we will respond to you at our earliest convenience, or for a faster response call us at 478-231-8691.
We Provide Services to the Following Cities and Towns in GA: